For all inquiries, please call our office.
1861 136th AVE
Dorr, MI 49323
School Days September to June
7:30AM to 3:00PM
St. Stanislaus was founded in 1886 by the Felician Sisters of Detroit two years before the current church was built. The Felician Sisters were the teachers and administrators of the school until 1988 when the last sister left. The current building was constructed in 1949 and the additional classrooms to the north were added in 1986.